Monday, August 16, 2004

Is Work making me sick?

Am I sick because I don't want to go to work?

Is this my body's way of trying to cope with the stress of the office?

Back in Jr. High and HighSchool I used to get sick a lot, When I dropped out of school my sickness magically went away.

I won the Attendance award at work years ago before I got promoted into this position.

I also don't think I was this sick when I was working for Rob or Doug.

Is it something about my current work environment that is making me sick?

I will admit I'm not happy currently at work, I feel unappreciated and overworked.

I want things to be back like they used to, I want to work on cool projects and have fun again.

I don't even feel like I'm part of the team, I feel like I'm a burden to my boss and that he does not like me or the work I do.

No comments: