Saturday, October 22, 2005

Morning

I slept better last night than I did the night before, didn't wake up in the middle of the night with my heart beating like I'd just run up a couple flights of stairs.

Took my pill with breakfast like I'm supposed to.

Even remembered to brush my teeth which is something I'm bad about forgetting on weekends after meals.

As planned I went on my first bike ride today after airing up the tires on the bike, Its a lot harder than it looks.

I made it up Condor to Lanuire??? I think but I was too winded and my heart was pounding in my chest to make it any further than that so I rested for a minute and turned around and came back home.

Had to lay down next to my Hepa filter for about 10 minutes before I could breath enough and my heart had slowed down to normal.

No comments: