Friday, October 02, 2009

Scooter @ The Drive in.

Tonight I rode my Stella to the De Anza for the night before last screening of Inglorious Bastards.

The movie was Alright, It was full of shootings, explosions, nazi's, etc. Your usual fare.

My portable radio worked OK once they started the show, Before they turned up the power to their transmitter I was worried I wouldnt be able to hear it as my radio was locking onto other signals.

I sat on my bike for maybe the first 1/2 of the movie, It was OK but starting to get uncomfortable.

I tried to pull off a trick Robert in the local club told me of turning the bike around and sitting backwards on it leaning on the handlebars and nearly dumped the bike. I am not Robert.

I finished the movie sitting on the ground which was still OK.

It rained lightly which was kinda refreshing.

Sadly no other scooterists showed up, I did see one of the local Moped Guys and his wife but they brought a car to the movie.

Oh, And I got asked if I had anyone hiding in the trunk when I paid for my ticket :P Win.

No comments: