Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lunch with Louis

I had a nice lunch today with my friend Louis,

Louis came by to pick up a pair of SPUD brackets and a 2 gig SCSI drive for the Sun Ultra 1 that he is attempting to put Debian Linux on.

We drove over to El Gorrion and had the #4 plate which I love so much.

Funny thing is that we ran into part of my normal lunch group (Rob, Kerry and Tim) also having lunch at El Gorrion.

After lunch Louis drove back to TNI a different route than the one I had planned to show me a restaurant that he recommended that I try from when he worked in the area.

When we returned to TNI I gave Louis what was supposed to be a short tour but it ended up being half an hour long as I showed the two levels of the press and related folders inserters and binders.

No comments: