Friday, January 07, 2005

Moving up in the building

Today I made a serious effort to get moved out of my office in the lower level and into my new corner of the IT room.

With the help of Jimmy I now have network connectivity to both the inside and outside networks.

Eric and Mike were nice as well and I netted a replacement PC and a new eMac, I hear there is also a G5 iMac and a new flat panel in the works for me.

I like working in the IT department sofar!

Also today I attended a goodbye kind of lunch that the former VP above Online held, It was at Micha's which was decent food, Not the best food around in my opinion but still nice. It was a little strange since not only is the Online department its own stand alone department now instead of being under Marketing I have also left the department with my reporting to IT starting Monday.

No comments: